Hours: Part-time position; hours will vary based on rentals of the building. Everything else is flexible based on person’s availability.
Qualifications: Organized, Dependable, Flexible Availability, and Good Communication Skills.
- Communicate with Community Center board to report on condition of the facility
- Schedule functions for local and off-island users
- Show center to potential clients as needed
- Communicate with clients by phone and email
- Set up telecommunication equipment for meetings when needed
- Check P.O. box
- Receive signed contracts, deposits, and payments from clients
- Forward money received and all bills/other mail to the Community Center Board chair
- Maintain ledger for Community Center payments/rentals
- Maintain online calendar
- Update website as needed
- Create and maintain social media presence for promotional purposes
- Be available to scheduled clients to:
◦ Provide key lock box code
◦ Respond to problems that may arise during facility use
◦ Notify user of the forfeiture of their deposit in the event that a user did not properly clean or caused damage to the building.
- Attend Community Center Board meetings when requested
- Other duties as needed at the discretion of the board
The annual contract payment is $5,160, paid monthly at $430.
Contact: Please mail or email (preferred) resume with cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the position. Position will close on December 28, 2018.
Chair, Ocracoke Community Center Board, P.O. Box 188, Swan Quarter, NC 27885. 252-542-0083