The Ocracoke Civic & Business Association, Inc., has scheduled a Contributor meeting for 7 p.m. Wednesday (June 14) in the Community Center.
This meeting is open to all, but only paying dues members will be eligible to vote on the bylaws and the election of the Board of Directors.
Of note, a member of the Magellan/Element advertising group will call in to discuss the marketing research/advertising project.
The slate of Board nominees for the 2017-2018 fiscal year beginning July 1 is as follows:
Rudy Austin, Sharon Brodisch, Wayne Clark, John Giagu, Martha Garrish, Ashley Harrell, Justin LeBlanc, Chip Stevens and Melinda Sutton.
Agenda is as follows:
- Update on Magellan/Element marketing/advertising activities
- Approval of revised bylaws
- Election of the Board of Directors
- Financial report
- Program of work for 2017-2018:
- Complete work with Element Advertising and begin the advertising campaign;
- Hiring staff
- July 3 & 4 events
- Fig Festival & End of Summer Celebration
- Blackbeard’s Pirate Jamboree
- Boat Parade (Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend)