The Ocracoke Health Center is accepting applications for a full-time Medical Assistant (MA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm, with paid holidays and benefits.
This position requires a combination of clinical and administration duties. They will be responsible for assisting nursing staff with basic care. Administrative duties include gathering medical history information and documenting patient information in medical records. Clinical duties include patient care responsibilities and other clinicals duties as assigned to assist clinical staff.
The ideal candidate must possess some problem-solving skills and must be able to communicate effectively with staff members and our patients and be sensitive to their needs.
Must demonstrate and maintain a high level of work ethic and professionalism.
• Ability to represent the community in a positive and professional manner
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Successful completion of state-approved CNA training program, including a minimum of 75 hours training and 16 hours of supervised clinical training
• Current CPR certificate required
• Bilingual English/Spanish speaking preferred, but not required
Please send resumes and letters of interest to Amanda Cochran, RN, at firstname.lastname@example.org.